10 Things to Consider Before Selling
- Assess your personal financial situation, and what it will look like after a sale. Discuss purifying your P.C. with your accountant.
- Get an independent valuation and consult with your trusted advisors on all of your options.
- Develop your working plan for a sale. Will you retire or associate in the practice? Would you like a partner? What’s your time frame?
- Review what kind of buyer and/or partner you’re looking for.
- Work hard. Purchasers like to see offices that are growing and producing.
- Review your premises lease. It should have 10 years or more, including options.
- Review office policies and procedures, accounting and infection control to be in line with college standards.
- Review equipment and premises for opportunities to freshen up.
- Review production to optimize all areas of dentistry (improve recalls, etc.).
- Review staff situation and employment obligations.
Subscribe to receive new listings
Enter your email address to register to receive new listings as soon as they are added