Last Updated on [September 19, 2022]
[Professional Practice Sales] (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
- On this site
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this site;
- When you interact with us and our advertising
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Here are some examples of the data we collect. However this may not be a complete list:
Personal Information: Personal identifying information such as your name and/or address, telephone numbers and email address.
Computer, Browser and Mobile Information: Connection information such as statistics on your page views, advertisement data and traffic to and from the site.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Information You Voluntarily Provide
We collect information you voluntarily and manually provide when you use our site, such as when you sign up for our email list, submit a form, send us questions, or interact with us through this site. Some of the information you manually provide may be personal information, such as your name or email address.
Information from Your Website Browser or Mobile Device
We collect information that is sent to us automatically from your website browser or mobile device, such as your IP address, the name of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, date and time of your visit, page(s) you visit and length of time you spent on each page. The information we receive may depend on your browser or device settings. Information received from your website browser and mobile device typically is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable.
We collect information when you visit our site and through our email communications, by using cookies, pixels, website beacons, tags, and other tracking technologies to collect information about your engagement, as well as your browsing behavior. These tracking technologies include:
- Cookies: Cookies collect data sent to us by your computer about (i) the way you interact with our site, such as when you use certain features or download attachments; (ii) collect data to assess and improve our marketing and advertising;; (iii) collect statistical data such as how long you stay on a certain webpage on our site and the location from where you access our site. All of this information helps us to improve the Services, provide content based on the interests of our users and improve the functionality of our site. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. I If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. However, this may affect your ability to use our site. More detailed information about cookie management with specific website browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Website Beacons or Pixels. These are small graphics that help us understand browsing activity and provide a better user experience. Unlike cookies, website beacons and pixels are non-identifiable when you visit a website page.
- Social Widgets. These buttons are provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact and access certain social media services when you view a page on our site. These widgets may collect browsing data, which may be sent to the respective third-party social media provider.
Ability to OPT-OUT of Tracking
We also may use the above-mentioned technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We respect your decision if you want to opt-out of tracking for this website. If you choose to opt-out some features of this site, or future features of this site may not work properly. For example, you may not be able to share content from our site to social media sites etc.
To learn how to turn tracking on or off on your device, you can visit the following websites: Turn “Do Not Track” on or off/Android
Turn “Do Not Track” on or off/Mac
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Use of Information
The purpose of collecting your information through our site is to:
- Provide our site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us
- Collect statistical data and analyze trends for our use, and for use by third-parties to better understand your needs and interests;
- Improve our services, marketing, promotional efforts or troubleshoot issues;
- Improve the content, functionality and usability of this site and provide a tailored and personalized experience for you when you visit our site;
- Prevent fraudulent activities and security breaches;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your Information
- Administering our site and various tasks such as hosting services, email delivery, and communications;
- Delivery of our Services;
- Administering your account;
- Entering into agreements and communication with you;
- Analyzing data and trends, including partnering with third-party analytic companies;
- In the event of sale or transfer of our business;
- Any other reason necessary to comply with any legal obligation, to protect your interests, the interests of others or our business;
- With your consent.
Retention of Information
We generally retain your information only as long as is reasonably necessary to provide you with the Services, comply with our legal obligations or until you request that we delete your information. Any information we no longer need will be permanently deleted.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on servers located outside of the province where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely.
Protection of Your Information
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you voluntarily provide to us, as well as that information that is collected automatically. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information including using standard security protocols. Since email is not considered secure, please do not send us private information via email. Doing so is completely at your own risk. If you are concerned about your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event of a Breach
In the unlikely event customer data has been lost, stolen, or potentially compromised, our policy is to alert our customers via email no later than 72 hours of our becoming aware of the event. We will also report such incidents to any required data protection authority. We will work closely with any customers affected to determine next steps such as any end-user notifications, needed patches, and how to avoid any similar event in the future.
We respect your rights to your personal information and data. You have the right to access, correct, request restriction or deletion of your information, or request how we use your personal information and data collected, as required by applicable law. Note that we may charge a reasonable fee for actions that you ask us to take with respect to your data. In addition, we reserve the right to first request you provide us with evidence verifying your identity before we take any action.
After we verify your identity, you have the right to:
- Update or change any information you have provided to us. To update or delete Your information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Request that we confirm what data we hold about you, and for what purposes. We will supply you with copies of your personal data unless doing so would affect the rights and freedoms of others;
- Change your consent to our use of your information.
- Request that we delete all data that we hold about you, and we must delete such data without undue delay. There are exceptions to this right, such as when keeping your data is required for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Opt-out of receiving future email correspondence from us.